stress-reduction-program-png
$60.00 $50.00
How many ?

Description

Author: D. Mottin - You will receive scripts for stress, ads and marketing tools, affirmations for clients, pre-talk information, the stress check list form and much more.

More Information

This 3 + 1 stress reduction program is perfect for groups or private sessions. Why do most stress reduction programs fail? Most stress reduction programs fall into the same trap. First they spend over 90% of the program talking about the ill effects of stress on the mind and body. They then spend the remaining 10% of the program on removing or reducing the stress.