Download the application below!
- Must be an active member of the NGH at Certified Hypnotherapist level for one (1) year.
- Must write a minimum 1000 word hypnosis paper suitable for publication in the Journal of Hypnotism or Hypno-Gram.
- Must be in active practice or using hypnosis as an adjunct to another profession for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Must be of good moral/ethical character, with no criminal record, and meet the educational standards of the NGH.
- Must pass a written examination.
- Must complete an oral interview.
- Must submit two non-family written character references.
BCH Examinations in the US
NGH BCH Exam at the 2015 Convention & Educational Conference
Date: Sunday August 9, 2015
Location: Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West
Marlborough, MA 01752
Hotel Reservations Telephone: (508) 460-0700
Approx. Time: 4:30pm
The fees are as follows: a $25 non-refundable application fee is charged and then actual examination fee of $250. – Total $275
Would you like us to send you an application form? Please email with your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org