“The Power of Your Profession”
National Guild of Hypnotists 2017 Annual Convention Exhibition and Educational Conference
August 11-13, 2017
Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center – Marlborough, Massachusetts
PDF Format. Adobe Acrobat Reader Required (Free) – Click Here
2017 NGH Convention & Educational Conference Schedule
Full 2017 NGH Convention Catalog – PDF 26.5MB
NGH Convention Day-At-A-Glance – PDF 921KB
2017 NGH Convention Full Day Schedules
Register Online Today – Secure Credit Card Registration
2017 NGH CONVENTION & EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
Why You Must Attend:
- To discover tested new strategies and programs being used successfully in the world
- To have a powerful personal and professional experience that will stay with you long after you return home
- To stretch your confidence
- To increase you earning by learning
- To expand your national and international connections
- To choose from over 200+ presentations by today’s most renowned hypnotism professionals
- To experience a powerful sense of community and renewal from joining with other like-minded people
- To recharge your spirit in the most energized convention in the world
- To get an update on hypnosis legislation pending around the country
- To fulfill continuing education requirements
- To learn how others are dealing with the issues you may be facing
- To discover new resources by wandering through the Exhibit area
- To change your old beliefs as you are exposed to new ones
- To encounter cutting-edge thinkers, educators and leaders
- To learn simple and effective new methods for personal growth and professional development.
That’s what the NGH Convention 2017 is all about.
A concentrated three day idea exchange, packed with enlightening presentations, extraordinary networking opportunities, and plenty of inspiration … all designed to provide you with an action list filled with new ideas and strategies you will begin using first thing the following week!
These are times of tremendous challenge; they require the best of each of us. By coming together for a weekend of collaborative learning with the nation’s leading hypnosis experts, we can have an opportunity to discover the visions we all share, and understand more deeply the likely realities that will emerge from them. Such knowledge can help us shape our choices with greater awareness, skill and wisdom.
In addition to what occurs in the seminar and workshop sessions, we especially look forward to the atmosphere of warmth and friendship that emerges by working, dining, networking, and simply being together.
We guarantee you will find this Convention to be an enriching, rewarding experience, personally and professionally, for years to come.
Each year we have a sellout crowd and expect as many to join us this year. Don’t be disappointed – make your hotel reservation and register today. We look forward to seeing you this summer at the Convention in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Dr. Dwight Damon
What can you expect at the NGH 2017 Convention and Educational Conference
- A 3-day weekend which offers over 300 seminars and workshops presented by more than 180 different speakers.
- A unique opportunity to combine professional networking, learning and growth, personal fulfillment, friendship, self nurturing and play.
- An environment that offers a sense of connectedness and encourages long-term linkages of its participants.
- A powerful personal and professional experience that will stay with you long after you return home.
The NGH 2017 Convention & Educational Conference offers:
- Topics for Every Professional: Program content varies from how-to workshops, case studies, business and marketing concerns, contemporary issues, research updates, and practical career hints to personal growth issues.
- Concurrent Sessions: A variety of special topics, offering attendees the opportunity and option to choose from a wide-ranging roster of divergent areas.
- Exhibit Area: Major vendors of products for use in your practice are available for demonstrations, discussions and information distribution.
- NGH Book Store: Books, CD’s, DVD’s, and other educational materials authored or recommended by Convention presenters are available for purchase in this area.
A few more reasons you should attend the NGH 2017 Convention and Educational Conference:
- Boost Results
- Set New Goals
- Learn New Skills
- Spot New Trends
- Discover New Techniques
- Exchange Ideas with Colleagues
- Meet the Leaders in Our Profession
- Promote Unity Among Hypnotists/
As professional Hypnotists we are challenged every day to develop innovative methods to meet the needs of our clients. The NGH 2017 Convention, Exhibition & Educational Conference – the largest multi-disciplinary convention of its kind offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn how to optimize your effectiveness.
INTENSELY practical * INTENSELY creative * INTENSELY rewarding
Intense enough for you?
How to Register:
Register Online by Credit Card by clicking here
Phone the NGH Headquarters at (603) 429-9438
Continuing Education Certificates will be awarded upon request
(with appropriate Continuing Education Units).
Tax Deductions may be allowed for educational expenses, including tuition, travel, meals, and lodging undertaken to maintain and improve professional skills. Check with your accountant.
Meeting Policies: No Smoking in seminar or workshop sessions. Please complete an evaluation form at the convention to provide feedback to NGH for continued improvement of subject matter content and future selection of presenters. Convention badges must be worn by attendees at all times.
Tape Recording: Professionally produced tapes will be available for sale at the Convention. No personal recording is allowed (Video or Audio)
CHILDREN & PETS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS or EXHIBIT AREA.
Hotel Reservations Telephone: (508) 460-0700
(Group Rate Code: Guild17)
Hotel Reservations Online – Click Here
Please use the the interactive map below to input your address and receive directions to the 2017 Annual NGH Convention without having to leave our site!