Roberta Fernandez, BCH, CI
The FARE Hypnosis Center
Address: 8353 Crystal View Road, Suite 201, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
My name is Roberta Fernandez, and I am certified:
• by the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Board Certified Hypnotist
• by the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Certified Instructor
• by the National Guild of Hypnotists in their Complementary Medical Certification
• in Pain Management from the American School of Clinical Hypnosis, International
• as a Consulting Hypnotist and NLP Master Practitioner by the Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills
• as a 5-Path Hypnotherapist developed and trademarked by Calvin R. Banyan of the Banyan Hypnosis Center in California
• as a Hypnotic Gastric Band Surgery Specialist, by Anthony F. DeMarco, Ph.D
• as a Golf Specialist by Laura Boynton King, under the auspices of the NGH
• by the Weiss Institute in Past Life Regression
I also have 30 years experience in education, training, sustainability, and finance, working across public and private sectors. Past clients include Kemps, Pentair, Sam’s Club, Starwood VO, JP Morgan Chase, the MPCA and DNR, and many government and educational institutions.
I am my own ‘walking’ testimonial, having used hypnosis to successfully manage my severe knee pain pre-surgery, and after my bilateral knee replacement (both knees at the a same time). I used only hypnosis to manage my pain, not drugs. Thirteen days post surgery, I climbed stairs.
I am currently using hypnosis for weight loss and have gotten rid of 30 pounds.
Having used hypnosis successfully in so many ways for myself, I feel compelled to help others become more positive, productive and purposeful in achieving their life goals.
I train new hypnotists and offer continuing education credits.
Hypnosis can help you:
Get Rid of Weight
Deal with stress
Stop Teeth Grinding
Stop Nail Biting
Improve Self Esteem
Find Lost Items Ease IBS
And much more – the subconscious mind is limitless in it’s power!