Calvin (Cal) Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DFNGH, OB, MCPHI
CEO Banyan Hypnosis Center for Training & Services, Inc
I first became interested in hypnosis as a child, when listening to my grandmother tell me stories about her brother, my Uncle Rulan who was a hypnotist. That turned out to be the beginning of a lifelong interest in psychology, philosophy and theology, which has resulted in my professional career in hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
I know some of you want to know more so please read on.
Thanks again for stopping by,
Calvin Banyan, MA, BCH, CI, DFNGH, OB, MCPHI
I am the owner of the Banyan Hypnosis Center, serving clients from Orange County, California and around the world. Most of my local California clients come from Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Orange, Lake Forest, and Laguna Beach. And, many other clients fly in from out of State and from other countries as well.
NGH Approved Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Training
I developed and teach the NGH Approved Banyan Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy Certification Super Course. It is called the “Super Course” because it includes all the important NGH core curriculum, and the advanced hypnotherapy process called 5-PATH® as well as the mind-body-spirit 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® system.
Qualifications, Achievements and Awards
One of the most sought after and qualified hypnotherapy instructors with a background that ensures quality for those who want to train with one of the best in the field of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Here is a partial list of my acomplishments:
– BS & MA in Psychology from University of North Dakota.
– Full time professional since 1996.
– Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists* since 1996.
– NGH Certified Instructor since 1999.
– Writer for the NGH Journal of Hypnotism since 2000.
– Published, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (book, 2001).
– NGH Board Certified since 2001.
– NGH Certified Instructor of the Year 2002.
– NGH Certified Instructor of the Year 2003.
– NGH Educator of the Year 2003.
– Fellow of the National Guild of Hypnotists 2004.
– NGH Counsel of the Order Braid Council 2005.
– NGH Charles Tebbetts Award 2005.
– Cover & Interview, NGH Journal of Hypnotism, June 2005.
– Member of the NGH Advisory Board since 2006.
– Member of the NGH Ethics Board since 2007.
– NGH President’s Award, 2008.
– Hypnotism Media Award of the Year 2010
– Diplomate of the National Guild of Hypnotists 2010
I Understand You May Have Questions
If you have questions about my hypnosis services or training programs please contact me. I understand that you may have some important questions that you want to have answered before coming in.
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy services for: Orange, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Irvine, Newport Beach, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Beach, and Southern California at large.